Motorcycle & Powersport Atlantic 2015
Halifax, NS – The second annual Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic show took place March 20-22, 2015 at Exhibition Park and, by all accounts, was another knock out!
“We were very, very happy with this year’s turnout,” said Show Manager Scott Sprague. “Growing the show has been our mission, and this year we saw an engaged and highly qualified audience, plus more exhibitors, more rallies, more manufacturers, and more distributors. We succeeded in taking this year’s show to the next level, and we’re aiming to make it even bigger for 2016!”
Billed as an all-encompassing powersports event, Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic featured hundreds of motorcycles plus ATVs, UTVs, scooters, clothing, parts and accessories, clubs, rallies, and associations. Reports of strong sales and solid leads left exhibitors and visitors happy.
“Attendees seemed to be well-informed and were there to make deals,” said Keith Ramsay with Pro Cycle Limited. “Sales in our retail booth were steady all weekend. The Honda Junior Red Rider Program was very successful. Overall, we were happy with the show, even with the challenges caused by the weather.”
“We were very busy at the show,” said Harold Nesbitt with Motorcycle Tour Guide. “The layout was good with a strong variety of products and we met people from all over. It’s a well-run show and everyone is great to deal with!”
“This show is very good for any vendor in the powersport industry,” said Scott Redden with Halifax Motorsports Ltd. “The people through the door are so focused on motorcycles. The traffic is a bit lower than other shows we do, but the sales are higher.”
Congratulations to our door prize winners:
- Judith Surette, winner of a 2-night getaway at White Point Beach Resort courtesy of Motorcycle Tour Guide;
- Allan Butler, winner of a jacket and helmet courtesy of Freedom Cycle;
- Stephen Lake, winner of a women's motorcycle riding jacket courtesy of Halifax Motorsports;
- Jillian McGrath, winner of a women's leather riding jacket and a t-shirt courtesy of Chubby Boyz Choppers;
- Barry Goodwin, winner of a men's or women's Oxford brand riding jacket courtesy of Pro Cycle;
- Nathan Smallwood, winner of a $50 gift certificate courtesy of Shore Cycle; and
- Kathy Saulnier, winner of a genuine Harley Davidson backpack with wheels, plus a hat and a t-shirt courtesy of Privateers Harley Davidson.
We now look forward to the spring riding season! Stay tuned to www.BikeAtlantic.ca for details on the 2016 edition of the Motorcycle and Powersport Atlantic Show.
Kate Stilwell, Communications & Marketing Coordinator
Master Promotions Ltd.