Eastern Canadian Fisheries Exposition 2017
UNITING THE INDUSTRY FOR OVER 25 YEARS.
The Eastern Canadian Fisheries Exposition is Canada’s longest-running, most successful commercial fishing show.
Bringing together key industry members from across the region every two years, this event offers a comprehensive grouping of marine and commercial fisheries products and services.
This is a must-attend event for the commercial fishing industry. It’s the show fishermen rely on to source, compare and purchase all of the equipment, products, and services they need for their operations.
Represented categories include:
- Onboard and onshore fishing and harvesting equipment
- Fish processing and transportation
- Vessel design and construction
- Barge and towing equipment
- Engines and propulsion systems
- The latest equipment required by the many successful aquaculture firms around the region
- Plus many other industry-specific products!
Related Industry Events: